- Measuring to 7.5-8 on Mohs scale, aquamarines are believed to be very durable only if they are treated with care against rubbing and scratching. Avoid any vigorous physical exercises and field jobs while your blue sparklers are on.
- Aquamarine’s blue exhibit clarity and freshness and sparkle of the sea. Regular contact to body lotions, hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants and harsh chemical agents like ammonia result in stone’s dullness and discoloring.
- Use a soft, gentle toothbrush dipped in mild detergent to clean grime deposited in vacant spaces of crystals. Rinse with warm water for an hour or so and then wipe off the moisture with tissue paper and smooth hands. Leave them to dry on a clean, silky cloth.
- Keep away from the burden of detangling your gorgeous aquamarine jewels by storing them in separate sections of your jewelry box.
- Further, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and take your jewelry to a professional for polishing and expert cleaning once or twice a year as per requirements.
- Do not forget the jewelry rule of last in first out. While getting ready for a party, put your jewelry at last and remove it first.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
‘If you give a little love, you’ll get a little love of your own,’ this is what the season of celebration whispers. The fun and frolic activities happening around you in the festive time of the year is perfect to express gratefulness to your family and friends via adorable gifts. Sharing of gifts is a meaningful gesture to salute each other’s presence in life, without which the existence of anybody would have been impossible.
An occasion like Thanksgiving truly justifies the exchange of gifts and presents among your folks. Furthermore, the idea of giveaways has become more popular in the modern day. For all of us, it is a wonderful means to let family and friends know how important they have been for all these years. I think it’s nothing mechanical; in fact, this helps in building memories. And why not express your sentiments through a forever-treasured object?
Here are a few loveable gift ideas that you can take on this Thanksgiving Day.
With the inception of Thanksgiving week, chilling winters are just around your way. To relish the season of harvest, for which the day is actually revered, you could make an elegant arrangement of fall flowers such as marigold, sunflowers, etc. You could even place them in a lovely vase (if not flowers, the vase can be adored forever) and give it to your office colleagues or some unsaid friends that you usually make while walking down the street daily. Give it a more personal touch by embellishing the bouquet with glitter or getting the vase engraved with words of praise.
Celebrating thanksgiving with a turkey is a must-have for Americans. Thus, you could utilize this idea and craft out a cute miniature turkey with your own hands and creativeness. Further, prettify it with golden and silver glitters or make it more valuable by adorning it with semi-precious gemstones that are very easy to afford. This can be gifted to your boss, your close friend or your guest of the day.
Wine and Glasses
If you are going on a dinner at your relative or friend’s place in the evening, take a bottle of high brand wine and share it with the guests present in the party. Taking along a set of stylish and classy glasses would be way too pleasant. Remember to choose a versatile and sought-after drink that can please the crowd. This package would be an immaculate hostess gift.
Your mom, dad, best friend, favorite cousin, and of course your girlfriend are worthy of something exceptional and precious. Sparkling and colorful birthstone jewelry is the most valued and cherished gift to express gratefulness for their continuous companionship in your life. They say that when words fail, engraved jewels are the dearest means to say that you care.
Candy box and PlayStations
Your kids can not be happier than receiving a gorgeously wrapped box of their much-loved candies or the latest PlayStation. Playing games is a fun-loving idea to enjoy the day together. Moreover, you could also arrange for a football match or any other entertaining activity in your garden for your little ones and their best buddies.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
The great music festival is about to happen and all the lovely audience is busy preparing for the event. We know that you are thinking about which dress to wear, what accessories will compliment it and which jewelry to choose to look special and unique.
Let us help you clear your confusion a little and guide you with the stylish and trendy jewelry options. Let us have a look at them:
1) Earrings: It can be said that no woman feels herself complete without a pair of earrings on her earlobe! It gives a touch of sophistication and style to the face of the wearer. You can choose to wear a pair of studs, dangle earrings, hoops or any other style that suits you the most. You will have to take care to choose the one that best goes with your face shape. You can also opt for the plain metal earrings (in the metal of your choice) or you can play with the colors and look for the ones that have gemstones studded to them.
2) Necklaces: This can be the most interesting piece of jewelry. You can choose the same thing as earrings by opting for the plain metal chains or the ones having the pendants which have the glamour of the gemstones. Another interesting option will be to wear the beaded necklaces. The teen girls like wearing more than one necklace and they flaunt them very fondly. You can wear the necklace having beads of same color or the ones that have multi colored beads.
3) Rings: The most important part of the jewelry list for any female still remains the rings. You can wear the diamond ring and it will never go wrong with any type of your dress. It will simply adorn your finger and add dazzle to your personality. Other gemstones such as ruby, sapphire, emerald, tanzanite etc will work too, if chosen according to the dress type. Cocktail rings look good and you can ponder over wearing them.
4) Bracelets: Same thing that goes with the necklaces can be applied here too. You can wear the bracelets that are made in metals, or have gemstones or are beaded. The latest trend is to wear the ones that have beads of different shapes and sizes and colors!
Monday, September 1, 2014
As the month of September has begun, many of us are looking forward to buying some sapphire jewelry for us and our loved ones. As the times have changes, some of us may ponder about buying them online and just like shopping with the traditional brick and mortar jewelry shops, online jewelry needs a careful shopping as well.
Let’s discuss some points to be kept in mind while shopping for sapphire jewelry:
1) Whether you are buying a sapphire anniversary band, ring, a pair of earrings or any other piece of jewelry, you should first of all think about the amount of money you can spend on it. It is always safe to stick to your budget and in this way the fear of over expenditure can be avoided.
2) Always check the reputation of the online jewelry store before placing the final order. For the same you can check the reviews of its previous customers.
3) Most of the stores give the facility to personalize the chosen jewelry by choosing quality of the gem, its carat weight, metal type and other such options. This way you can get the jewelry of your taste in your budget.
4) Do not forget to compare the price of the jewelry with other online stores. This is an easy process and it will help you see if the store is charging you reasonably or not.
5) Check if the store can ship the jewelry to your place or not. Also, check if this service is chargeable or free.
6) Last, but not the least, do not forget to check the store’s social media pages like Facebook, Google Plus etc. Most of the stores run special offers here and you can end up getting a flat discount or a freebee with your purchase.
Monday, July 14, 2014
Every man dreams to present to his love the most beautiful ring while popping up the question. And, it is totally agreed that he should do it as it is the moment to be cherished for life and the ring is to be worn for life. But, not everyone can afford the sky high prices of the diamond and the gemstone rings and they are left puzzled about what to do with a limited budget range.
Today, we will talk here about the fascinating rings that can grab her heart in moments and you do not have to break your bank to purchase them. These are the rings having alternate gemstones for the expensive ones. Let’s check them out-
1) Green Rings: You can buy the glamorous green rings for her by getting her peridot rings. They are beautiful and attractive and you can find a large collection of these rings online. We are sure that your choice will we welcomed and she will like the fascinating peridot ring.
2) Red Rings: If she is the lover of red color, then get her garnet ring. The amazing color and the attractive design will make her flaunt off the ring fondly.
3) Blue Rings: The soothing calming color of the seas and the oceans comes your way in the form of tanzanite rings. Let her enjoy the wonderful blue ring on her that finger.
4) Sparkling Rings: The dazzling moissanite rings are the ones which can bring a big smile on her face. Make them the symbol of your eternal love.